martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

This is a prophetic letter to our brother from the Dominican Republic, our sister received this letter to the following countries God richly bless you brother Jhan Carlos sterling

PROPHETIC WORD 2011.
PENDER YEAR OF GOD.


The year 2011 will be a year where the wicked and who has not recognized the Lord, you have to depend on Him is a year of spiritual and material shortages, is the year that we know of Mr. (Christian evangelical) we sufficiency those who are exposed to and affected by the hand of God. It's time to take and give what we have stored in our hearts, (The Word of Life). Is the time to open your mouth and began to prophesy what God has saved you to support those thirsty, hungry and foolish to have given back to the Lord. Therefore, those in the world will be affected by this crisis coming on, is the way that Mr. overpower and humiliate him those who have given back. God be revealed as Jehovah Yire (God provides) those who have relied on its forces will have to rely on the great I am. Get ready people because I'll get hungry and thirsty but if you bow to me, you humble and I want, I will uphold thee mercy, what will feed you well know I am and I am your God.

This is the year that those who are living a life of sin and are hiding behind the cloak of holiness, they will be discovered, but I sent word to you, you have not taken as advice of repentance, I am the Lord, the LORD will Are aware that my name is holy and that my people can not be contaminated with the sin in which you have drawn. Evangelists, pastors, psalmist, prophet and those who serve at the altar will know that I am Lord and I can not be mocked. SO SAYS THE LORD.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC: you are beautiful, I have crowned the best gem, I've dressed in splendor and beauty is like the sky at dusk, I will exalt him, I recognize you as a holy nation and chosen people, do not let sin get dirty and stained your garment, you're white, you're mine and you are beautiful. Of you have had mercy because you've learned to recognize that I am who I am. Difficult time coming but you will remain on the platform of my feet because you have humbled and your God you remembered, but want to contaminate my coverage is upon you to deliver and help you. It is about an event in which you will be exalted in the world, fear not I will exalt you, I'll get out, I love you. SO SAYS THE LORD.



URUGUAY: still do not know me, but I will put name and gave you color, it's time to show you how your great man. The time has come for you, the moment is that you know of me, wonders and miracles and introduce myself to you as a flaming torch and you show up and come to me as a good holocaust. SO SAYS THE LORD GOD.





Argetino: have preferred darkness to the light, you've made bad, ignoring the good, you've changed morally, so immoral. My hand hurt you, and you went up to me and so recognize and come like a lamb to my feet. I sent word to you, but have not received it, because sin is your delight and pleasure but I will afflict thee and I will break you and you Are you re areceré and mine.
SO SAYS THE LORD.




CUBA: I get your time of freedom I will free, Are you free and will fly in to their own, but that fool you and me to go back and not recognize that I am your God and deliverer. Displaced by the nations you announced your freedom. Because of me you left, I've grieved and constipation you to test your heart. For your own forces tried to be free of your trouble, but did not remember that I am your liberator. I have seen your sorrow and your pain but cambiare wipe away your tears and your face. SO SAYS THE LORD.



CHINA: With what do you think you are strong, and everything you've accomplished is by your intelligence, you boast in that you're big and rich? Poor you and you have nothing, because your greatest asset is I be your God. I've changed by false gods of clay and wood attributing my glory. Are you aware that my glory is mine and I have to be attributed, I believe you and I did with my hands and my artwork. You will shake, you humble and teach you to give up worship and praise. I am the God of Heaven and Earth. SO SAYS THE LORD.




PUERTO RICO: Why do you hide and ignore me? I have had mercy on you by nations who seek Your mercy, you have escaped justice and you're gone by the injustice of your wickedness, water will cover you until you humble yourself and seek my face and recognize that I have put my eyes . In the palms of my hands these, the more I close my hands and I apretare until new heart mind humiliate you and I hear your voice of woe, and again you'll have mercy. SO SAYS THE LORD.




SPAIN: You have hardened your heart to my word and I will resist arguments from man to admit that I am your Lord, I am your king, I am your God and I am your creator.
Turn to me and I will come near you. You say where is God and who is? I'm on high, heaven is my throne and I'm your creator, I am your God, thus says the LORD.


Jhan Carlos sterling

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario