sábado, 19 de febrero de 2011

Tuesday February 16, 2011
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE THE RAPTURE.



WORDS TO TAKE VERY SERIOUSLY.
The next thing I will share take it very seriously beloved brothers. In previous prophecies that date and posted on this page, two warnings are ready against Christians (those who are preparing for the rapture and announcing the end of time and return of the Lord), these 2 are:

1 .- A DECEPTION COMES TO THE CHURCH WILL BE A TEST OF FAITH (I was referring to UFOs, with this attack the doctrine of creation, but still a lie to try to present "scientific" and finally contact with aliens, ie demons in disguise).

2 .- A GREAT apostasy, which will divide the true believers and warnings of others.

And this last thing I want today to say something more.

3 years ago, I began to notice, a division in the body of Christ worldwide, it would be from the most lofty and famous preachers, to the humblest of the believers, and this division would be by the doctrine, and the proclamation of the end of time. And became very evident since then and as time has passed, I've seen continued apostasy "filling" practically the Christian churches, so I realize that is a pursuit that has already started, this persecution will come precisely from these churches and the people who fill them and their leaders, too much pressure coming from the media, communication, social and all that the devil can use against us, would also be distracted by small things, so that try to crack under such pressure. I not only warn but also show you how this is coming. So on I will be sharing with you through these pages, sometimes showing videos, and other Bible studies and others.

The Lord let me go through an unpleasant experience about this, one of these mornings, I woke up, feeling a tightness unknown to me, I felt as if I pursue, I felt restless anxiety and fear, I began to pray and began to disappear, but not quite , then ask the Lord - this is, your Holy Spirit guide me to pray as we ought, tell my Father? - and then I spoke with her sweet voice and quiet - a spirit of persecution, and then pray about it and went away, I became very tired and fell asleep, the other day I began to pray for more understanding, because it meant that kind of persecution?, too numerous to discuss here the rest, but this is the conclusion, --- is this kind of persecution, attacks on the basic and fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, would distort the word cunning and perversely, we ridicule by all means, be laughed at and attack the message we give about the end of time what they could and we would be marginalized in the midst of this great struggle, we would be kidnapped ,----- unexpectedly in all of this, we will lose years and dear friends, family fall away from us, and would be designated as divisive, but in all this here comes the joy:

SERIOUS (and are already) STRENGTHENED IN BIG WAY, will rise to WISDOM TO ANSWER THAT ENMUDECERIA TO OPPONENTS, AND MIRACULOUS SIGNS WOULD SUPPORT OUR STRONG MESSAGE TO STRENGTHEN heavenly visitations, dreams and visions announcement would come, and a true love AMONG U.S. (where notary on concerns with each other, helping us at all times, and supported with love in our defects to apologize to each other), A GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE AND ESPECIALLY GREAT FOR ALL THIS Valentia ( remember the cowards do not enter the kingdom of heaven).

SO LOVED, get ready for all this with prayer and understanding are 2 things that the Lord told me to seek for those who were negligent in this, would be easy prey to deception, biblical ignorance and neglect in our communion with God would fatal to our lives. I leave it checked some videos and has made all this and will comment on the videos at the end some points of view, unwilling to take leave without adding that the false flag to use (and use) will love and unity, and this is commented this is a very big deception. 1 .- The LOVE OF GOD is in second place and the love of neighbor at first, "as they claim to love one another", the same Lord Jesus Christ tells us that "he who does not hate his father or mother or brother or I woman can not be my disciple (Luke 14:26), so the LOVE OF GOD IS THE FIRST COMMANDMENT, UNIT 2 .- proclaim that Jesus Christ I pray that we are in unity, but said the unit to which the Lord was referring to was among his disciples (John 17:20-21) and others not. Look at this than they twisted the words of the Lord, recorded in the Bible.

I'll be trying these and other points on future occasions, I leave you with these words from the Epistle of Jude: 24 and one who is able to keep from falling and to present you faultless before his glorious with joy. The only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, NOW AND FOR EVER. AMEN

Sister "Heaven's Gate"
May God richly bless our brothers of the voice in the wilderness
www.lavozeneldesierto.org/1.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario